Wednesday, September 15, 2010

recommendations....

i've been reading a walk to remember by nicolas sparks and i can't tell you how much i love this book. i haven't completely finished it yet, but it definitely blows the movie out of the water. i hope his other stuff is just as good. i think i may be heading to the library today... lol

Machete by quentin tarintino was ridiculously awesome... if you loved deathproof and planet terror. blood, guts and danny trejo... oh and cheech! yea!!!! and in my opinion it definitely hit lindsay lohan's real life character. lol

1 comment:

  1. Nice! Here are some of my own recommendations:

    I recently read "The Time Traveler's Wife"; in my opinion, also better than the movie. However, if you're thinking about reading "PS I Love You", it is most definitely NOT better than the movie.

    I'm currently re-reading LOTR; can't go wrong there! :)

    As far as movies go, not sure if we have the same tastes (though I love me a good Tarintino movie!!). However, I would seriously recommend these two movies, if you haven't seen them yet. By far my favorites: Seven Pounds and Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.

    oh, and also: Four Christmases and Heavenly Creatures are the worst movies ever made.

    ReplyDelete